To celebrate the listing of wLITI on Bitcoin.com Exchange, apply to win a piece of a $15,000 prize pool!
The top X Traders with the highest trading volume will be sharing the prize pool. The competition starts on August 31st at 0:01 UTC and runs until September 12th at 23:59 UTC.
You can join by simply going to our competition page, clicking the apply now button, and registering for it. Your trading volume will then automatically be tallied.
Prizes will be awarded in the following manner:
1. $1,950 wLITI
2. $1,000 wLITI
3. $950 wLITI
4. $850 wLITI
5. $750 wLITI
6. $700 wLITI
7. $600 wLITI
8. $550 wLITI
9. $500 wLITI
10. $450 wLITI
11. $400 wLITI
12. $350 wLITI
13. $300 wLITI
14. — 24. $250 wLITI
25. — 30. $200 wLITI
31. — 32. $150 wLITI
33. — 42. $100 wLITI
43. — 50. $50 wLITI
Terms and conditions apply.
About wLITI and LITI Capital
wLITI is the wrapped version of Liti Capitals equity token: LITI. Liti Capital is a Swiss Fintech company that provides an all-in-one platform for litigation finance. Through litigation, finance plaintiffs who lack financial resources to make their claims can gain access to financing. At the same time, the platform enables investors to earn returns independent of the macroeconomic climate.
Terms and conditions apply.
- “Trading Volume” is defined as the sum of a trader’s total buys and sells (excluding wash trades) of wLITI/USDT trading pairs on Bitcoin.com Exchange. We calculate Trading Volume in the following way: Trading Volume = Sum (executed buys of wLITI/USDT pair ) + Sum (executed sells of wLITI/USDT pair).
- Winning traders will be notified by email and rewards will be deposited to their Bitcoin.com Exchange wLITI wallets within 3 weeks after the end of the promotion period.
- The trading competition runs for days from Friday, August 27th at 00:01 UTC until Friday, September 10th, 23:59 UTC.
- Participation in the $15,000 wLITI Trading Competition is limited to one trader account per legal or natural person. Persons found to have competed with more than one trader account will be disqualified from the competition.
- Please note in the event of disqualification of any participants due to a breach of the terms and conditions of the trading competition, the leaderboard ranking might not be adjusted.
- Bitcoin.com Exchange will use the ad hoc average daily closing prices of the wLITI/USDT trading pair during the competition period as the wLITI/USDT exchange rate for wLITI distribution. For an explanation of the calculation of the ad-hoc average daily closing rate, refer to this article.
- The $15000 wLITI Trading Competition is hosted by FMFW Ltd (the “Bitcoin.com Exchange”) and the terms and conditions of this competition form part of the User Agreement. The Bitcoin.com Exchange reserves the right to cancel it or amend its terms or conditions unilaterally without prior notification. All existing terms and conditions on the Bitcoin.com Exchange website are applicable to this wLITIst Trading Competition.
- By participating you confirm the following: “I accept that performing wash trades and using multiple accounts during one trading competition will lead to my being excluded from the competition. Bitcoin.com Exchanges´s decision is final and binding”.